Nile Virtual Workshop
Balloting and Reinstatement
The Supreme Temple Action Team and Membership and Public Relations committees present:
“Everything you need to know about Balloting” and “Let’s Demystify Reinstatements”
This free training is open to all members. The workshop covers:
- The journey of a proposal and the balloting process.
- Removing the mystery from reinstating members. Have you ever wondered about those ladies who have left your Temple for one reason or another and might want to come back? Do you have questions about the process? Would you like to welcome back old friends? Need some ideas to help your lost members rejoin your Temple?
Sessions will be approximately ninety (90) minutes in length. If you are attending with other members, only one registration is needed for the Zoom link. Space fills up quickly, so don’t delay in registering.
Session options (each one is the same content, just different dates to accommodate schedules):
1. Tuesday, November 30th, at 4:45pm PT/ 5:45pm MT / 6:45pm CT / 7:45pm ET / 8:45pm AT
2. Thursday, December 2nd, at 4:45pm PT/ 5:45pm MT / 6:45pm CT / 7:45pm ET / 8:45pm AT
3. Wednesday, December 8th, at 4:45pm PT/ 5:45pm MT / 6:45pm CT / 7:45pm ET / 8:45pm AT
We are using Eventbrite for managing our registrations. You will receive a confirmation email that includes the Zoom session link. Creating an account with Eventbrite is optional but makes it easier for joining the event and making updates to your registration, if needed. There is no fee to create an account. If you do not create an account, you may still join the session. Just be sure to retain the confirmation email for the link.
Questions or inquiries to coordinate other virtual sessions may be sent to email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!
To register, access this link: